To join the Maryland Nursery and Landscape Association, please complete an online application, accessible from the link in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you prefer, you may download a paper application, fill it out, and mail it with a check. If you have any questions, please contact the MNLA via e-mail or at 410-823-8684.
To view the MNLA membership brochure, select here. To download a printable MNLA membership application, select here.
The purpose of the Maryland Nursery and Landscape Association is to promote the use of ornamental plants, products and services. The association supports all constituent groups of the horticulture industry and is a business resource for its members.
- Promote the role of the horticulture industry in improving people's quality of life.
- Promote professionalism through education programs for members and the public and by encouraging enrollment in educational institutions.
- Monitor state and local laws relating to the horticulture industry.
- Participate actively in the legislative and regulatory processes.
- Promote the use of environmentally sound practices in the horticulture industry.
- Monitor and communicate to members developments in allied industries including agri-technology.
- Support donations of plant products and services to state and community programs.
- Participate in Maryland agriculture organizations.
Membership in the MNLA includes automatic legislative representation through the Maryland Green Industry Council (MaGIC). This benefit is, pehaps, the greatest single benefit of the MNLA. Further benefits included availability of participation in the Certified Professional Horticulturist Program (CPH), discounted registration at Green Industry educational events, Free State Nursery and Landscape News, periodic electronic newsletter, containing timely important pieces of information, networking opportunities, etc. The MNLA also offers several money saving partnerships for its members:
- Office Depot Purchase Partnership Program
- ANLA PartnerSHIP (discounts on national shipping programs)
- Energy Purchasing Co-op - both commercial and residential program
To join the Maryland Nursery and Landscape Association, please complete an online application via the link in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you have any questions, please contact the MNLA via e-mail or at 410-823-8684.
To view the MNLA membership brochure, select here.