The Maryland Nursery and Landscape Association produces a newsletter thrice annually, entitled the Free State Nursery and Landscape News. The newsletter contains general information pertinent to the green industry, specific news and information regarding Maryland's Green Industry, classified advertising, event announcements, vendor advertising, etc. Circulation in the spring and summer issues is to roughly 900 businesses and individuals. These mailings include over 400 MNLA business members, and approximately 500 Certified Professional Horticulturists. The winter issue is distributed to the aforementioned groups, but is also distributed to MANTS attendees.
For more information about advertising in Free State, click here
On-line Issues of Free State Nursery and Landscape News
Good Reasons Your Company Should Advertise in the MNLA's Free State Nursery and Landscape News
- Free State Nursery and Landscape News is seen by members of Maryland's Nursery, Landscaping and Garden Center Industries and is the leading publication for members of the Maryland Nursery and Landscape Association;
- Free State Nursery and Landscape News enhances your ad by providing important industry specific articles which are educational and informative;
- Free State Nursery and Landscape News helps promote your company and product while providing direct access to readers in Maryland's Green Industries;
- Articles appearing in Free State Nursery and Landscape News are contributed by highly regarded members of the industry, many of whom have a lifetime of knowledge and are frequently published;
- Free State Nursery and Landscape News is a cost effective way to help keep your name out in front of and reach your customers;
- Free State Nursery and Landscape News helps support the association in its endeavors on behalf of the green industry in the state of Maryland.
Ready to advertise? Click here for the insertion order form!